Call to Greatness spell was added in Book 11. That and lack of description (see here
, "You call out to a fellow, inspiring him to greatness.
") is making it one from well forgotten spells. Yet, it is very usefull, especially in end-game encounters. Effects (please correct/add if i haven't got it complete) are as follows :
- Champion : Defeat response, 2 Fervour every 5 seconds
- Guardian : +25% Threat
- Lore-master : Blinding Flash refresh every 5 seconds
- Minstrel : +10% Healing, Chord of Salvation reset every 5 seconds
- Hunter : -15% Threat, 1 Focus every 5 secs
- Captain : Defeat response every 5 secs
- Burglar : +15 damage to positional attack
The resetting timer every 5 seconds (usually for 15 seconds) should be present for every class.
One last note - while in raid, it can be cast only in your own fellowship. And yes, minstrel can cast it on himself.