LOTRO : Book 12 details
Author Daniel Dočekal chlívek (Lord of the Rings Online) - vydáno 13.12.2007
Some details about Book 12 emerged in two developer chats. And here we go with summary
- No new regions in Book 12 planned. Ettemnoors will be expanded with Delving of Fror (massive PVMP dungeon, group/raid based).
- Some polishing of Angmar to be "more solo friendly" (probably)
- Alts will enjoy recall to your main house
- There might be a rotating items on hooks
- New unique items (dropping from bosses)
- Hooking of bound items
- Possibility to see who owns the house
- Two handed weapons
- Some new skills
- DPS stance
- Better initiating of fellowship maneuvers
- Engage enemy along with slowing their foes
- A "barber-shop" will allow change of hairstyle, adding/removing bears/scar, etc.
- An "outfit-system" will allow you to wear item for it's stat but have visual appearance of different item
- New dresses and social clothing
- New items that go in hand slots (mugs for example)
- Delving of Frór PVMP Dungeon
- Possible revision of stun/roots/etc (clearly stated that it was done in favour of freeps)
- 30 second stun is going away
- New armour/weapon/jewelry set for freeps, new potions and items (coming from Delving of Fror)
- "Fellowship Manoeveur" response (skill that can be used after succesfull FM)
- Taking a friend into stealth
- Unspecified changes and updates to existing skill, some new skills
- New stance - between Fervour and Glory (power/pip regen, no damage bonus, some parry/evade)
- Glory moving to mid-level, threat bonus increased, damage penalty decreass, pip generation added, power regen decreased
- Sudden Defence useable in Fervour stance
- Melee Critical Passive Traits Tier3/4
- Upgrade of legendary skills
- Hedge will dispel disarm and grant short immunity to disarm
- Ire skills are getting upgraded
- There might be fishing, but really not sure for Book 12.
- Besides standard Crafting there will be possibility to acquire Hobbies and level them aside of standard 3 professions.
There are more goodies coming in future books.
- Book 13 will be free and might bring one new region
- Mounted combat
- Sea monsters, sea combat
- New hourse routes
Last change : 13.12.2007 17:41, Created : 13.12.2007 17:31, Published : 13.12.2007, 19513x